Another awesome episode this week, fellow GoT fans. Let’s talk about it!
- I really loved the scene with Daenerys’ war council. Lady Olenna is such a wonderful character, she’s going to prove to be indispensable to Daenerys when they begin to attack King’s Landing.
- I know I’m not the only one who was like, “STFU SANSA, WE’VE BEEN WAITING FOR JON AND DAENERYS TO MEET FOR FOREVER, HE HAS TO GO!!!”
- Littlefinger definitely has something up his sleeve, although I’m not totally clear on what that is yet. Certainly, a plot to marry Sansa, but I think it’s too early to tell how he’s going to make that happen. Maybe another alliance with Lady Olenna? It could happen since they worked together to kill Joffrey, and if Jon and Daenerys join forces, they’d likely be in the same room together again.
- Chicken pot pie is ruined for me for the rest of eternity.
- I can’t wait for Arya to get to Winterfell! I think it’s going to happen when Jon is away and Sansa is in charge of the North. That could be a great way for Sansa and Arya to reunite, so different from the people they were when they last saw each other.
What did you think of this week’s episode? Let me know!